Benefits of the Hip/V2 Supporter:
- Adjustable compression support for the greater trochanter (upper femur)
- Holds relaxed hip joints in sockets
- Gently supports back, abdomen and pubic pain also known as pelvic girdle pain
- Post-surgical incision compression
- V2 Supporter compresses vaginal varicose veins and also supports external prolapsed bladder or uterus, pelvic floor dysfunction and vaginal edema
- The Hip/V2 Supporter is a double pull trochanter belt plus added vulvar compression!
How does the Hip/V2 Supporter work?
The Hip/V2 Supporter is a hip stabilizing and vulvar compression belt. The Hip/V2 Supporter is designed to support relaxed hip joints, pelvic girdle pain and the greater trochanter by using a gentle adjustable compression to the problem area while also providing adjustable compression to the vaginal area. By increasing and decreasing compression you are applying pressure to the varicose veins or the Symphysis Pubis thus relieving the aching and throbbing in the vagina. The Hip/V2 Supporter can also help provide relief from painful Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, aka SPD Pelvic Floor Dysfunction or Pelvic Girdle Pain. The Hip/V2 Supporter is a double pull trochanter belt plus added vulvar compression!
How to wear the Hip/V2 Supporter:
The Hip/V2 Supporter can be worn all day. Detach the velcro tabs on the Hip Brace and the front piece of the V2 Supporter. Step into the Hip/V2 Supporter and move it upwards until it is directly over your hip joints. Pull the Hip Brace tabs forward for more compression or backward for less compression. Attach the V2 Supporter part of the Hip/V2 Supporter. To adjust the V2 compression, move the velcro tabs in the back downward for more compression or upward for less compression.
Washing instructions for the Hip/V2 Supporter:
Secure all velcro tabs of the Hip/V2 Supporter. Machine wash on gentle cycle using a garment bag and hang to air dry.
"I have worn your V2 supporter for two pregnancies and it has helped me a lot! Thank you. This pregnancy I got the V2/Hip support for more support. Thank you for your extra support- it makes a huge difference to my life!" ~Satisfied Customer, Israel